The AMP Research BedStep® is designed to perform flawlessly in snow, ice, dust, mud and dirt. This lightweight, yet rock-solid bumper step assist employs a rugged die-cast aluminum alloy linkage assembly that is crafted in the USA, and black-anodized and Teflon® powder-coated for maximum corrosion protection. Precision, stainless-steel hinge points and press-fit bushings ensure trouble-free action and reliable, maintenance-free operation for decades. Die-cast-aluminum alloy linkage components and precision-machined pivot points give BedStep® rock-solid stability, and Teflon powder-coating ensures years of trouble-free, corrosion-proof operation. The ridged, non-slip step is molded of strong glass-reinforced resin, for safe footing even in mud, snow or ice.
- Frame-Mounted Tailgate Access Step
- Engineered To Support Loads Up To 300 Pounds
- High-Strength Aluminum Alloy Components
- Precision Stainless-Steel Pivot Pins For Rock-Solid Stability
- Maintenance-Free, Self Lubricating Bushings For All-Weather Performance. Military-Spec, Corrosion-Resistant, Anodized And Teflon®-Coated Finish
- Non-Slip, Glass-Reinforced Composite Step Pad–Big Enough For Two Large Boots
- Easy Bolt-On Installation
- Limited 3 Year/36,000 Mile Warranty
Prop 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.